Our Mission Thrift Stores are largely staffed by volunteers who join in the goal of helping people in need locally and world-wide.
There are a variety of volunteer positions to choose from. You can volunteer for a few hours each week or be a full-time volunteer. It is up to you to decide how you want to help and how much time you have to offer.
What will I be doing?
Volunteer opportunities are varied and there are many ways to be involved! Some of the ways you can help are:
- Coordinating volunteers
- Sorting clothes and pricing items
- In-store customer service
- Public Relations
- Social media
- Board of Directors
- Receiving donations
- Driving (Pick-up and deliveries)
- Store management
- Building and designing displays
- Helping with special events