Mission Thrift Store Trenton has a large downtown location and a great selection of ever changing merchandise. There is parking at the front and rear entrance.
EFFECTIVE JULY 21ST 2020, We will be accepting donations only on Thursday's and Friday's starting at 9:30 am and will STOP once our allotted space is full. We have no idea at this time when that STOP will happen. PLEASE feel free to call the store before coming 613-394-2235. Once we stop, a sign will be in the window to indicate when the next donation date and time will be. If we don't reach capacity, then we will accept donations until 3 pm.
*We are NOT accepting donations at our back double green doors at this time. We have rented a small area 2 doors over (other side from J's Glow Spa) 54 Market Square where we will have our donation intake. These donations will be quarantined here for 72 hours before they are brought into our store for processing.
* Upholstered furniture will NOT be accepted at this time.
* Due to limited floor space in the store, if you have hard furniture to donate, you are required to call ahead to see if we can accept it. We can only accept it IF we have room on our sales floor to put it.
* There will be contactless donating. Bins will be placed in front for you to put your bags, a table will be out front for boxes. If you are unable to unload your trunk. Please open it and get back in your car and a volunteer will remove your items from the trunk for you.
* We ask that you don't show up with a truck load. Please space out your donations. We have limited space and hope to be able to accept from many donors.
* Since we are down in our numbers for volunteers, please make sure the items being donated are clean. We just don't have the numbers to be able to clean very dirty, dusty items. These items will be refused. (Clothes do not have to be washed to donate)
* Large toys will not be accepted at this time due to limited floor space.
ANY DONATIONS LEFT ON THE SIDEWALK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. THESE WILL BE CONSIDERED DUMPED AND BE SENT TO THE GARBAGE. SINCE WE DON'T OWN THE SIDEWALK, THE CITY DOES, THEY HAVE MULTIPLE ANGLE CAMERAS IN THE AREA ALREADY, YOUR PLATE WILL BE RECORDED AND A FINE FOR DUMPING ISSUED. THIS FINE IS MUCH MUCH HIGHER THAN A DUMP FEE AT THE LANDFILL.
All we ask is that you work with us through these trying times, not against us. ANY... ANY.. Questions... Please contact the store and ask for Deb - Manager. I will try and help any way possible with your donation questions. Contact 613-394-2235, firstname.lastname@example.org or through a FB message.
EFFECTIVE JULY 21ST 2020 WE ARE CLOSED SATURDAYS. We've been busy making sure all the safety protocols are in place to open. We are back to our regular store hours, which are: Mon to Fri 9:30 am to 4:30 pm In order to comply with health protocols set forth the following will be the new shopping experience with us...again for 'now'. Please be kind, courteous and please thank our volunteers for coming back <3 * Front doors locked - please use back doors - Market Square, to enter and exit the store.
* Only 12 people will be allowed to enter at one time. Please try and keep your visit with us shorter than usual. Others will be waiting to shop too.
* You will be given a disinfected shopping cart to use. If you bring your own cart in, then it must be placed inside the shopping cart or left at the back door. If you come in with shopping bags from other stores with items purchased, please tie the bags.
* If you come as a couple, then you are counted as 2 and each will be given a shopping cart. Please try and come alone as this helps.
* Hand sanitize upon entry. This ensures that you don't bring any unwanted germs into the store.
* Face masks, face shields, bandannas or scarves are required at this time to shop in our store. No exceptions. The face covering must cover your mouth, nose and chin to gain entry into the store.
* As we cannot guarantee that while shopping, you will be 6' apart at all times, due to the layout of our store, face coverings are expected.
* The public washroom and change room are closed at this time.
*Please be sure of your purchases as... right now... there are no returns or refunds.
* If you bring your re-usable bags, you will be asked to bag them yourself. We will use new plastic bags and plastic bags that have come with donations which have been quarantined for 72 hours with their donated items. It is preferable that you bring your own bags.
* Debit and credit are preferable, we will also accept cash.
Thank you and we are so looking forward to seeing you all again. These protocols are in place, for who knows how long but we are trying to make is as easy as possible to thrift shop again. If you have any questions or concerns, please ask to speak to Deb our manager. She can be reached at 613-394-2235, by email email@example.com or FB message.
*Sorry, this location does not offer donation pickups.